Friday, September 30, 2011

OCTOBER-HOPES AND DREAM



Assalammualaikum.
Baru bangun. 9Am? Oh 1st oct dah rupanya.
October , somehow I dont like this month. Bring back my old happy hurtful memories. *sigh *chest tight
Please be kind to me October . I dont want to remember those memories. Help me to forget it.
What did really happen on October?

Well, this happen on October 2009 ( wow its been 3years already) I still remember it clearly. *sigh
The day he left me for nothing. He just left me like that. Without saying a word. That what hurt the most. When I think of it. Rasa macam nak gila tau. Dia? Maybe the only person I ever  really love. Even now its pass 3years I still cant  forget him. Sometimes tears just came down when I miss him. Then after he left me, my friend suggest me to find someone. I TRIED, and FAILED. I cant love anybody the way I love him.

Oh please October. I said BE KIND to me. But just now you hurt me.
October : how did I hurt you?

Im looking all the picture  in my blog. And I saw the picture of him. And us together. Ingatkan bila saya delete pasal entry tentang dia, gambar dalam entry tuh pun akan hilang. Tapi tidak. *hurt again

Me? HOPING THAT I WILL FORGET YOU COMPLETELY . I WILL MOVE ON FROM NOW. AND WILL OPEN MY HEART TO PEOPLE THAT DESERVE TO ENTER MY HEART.

Can I throw you away from my life?
I promise I will work hard on that.


No comments: