Thursday, March 20, 2014

#doubted

Jika ada sedikit keraguan dalam hidup
Jika harus membuat pilihan
Jika ada perkara yang merubah hidup

Berhentilah sejenak
Fikir
Fikir
Fikir
Recall from the past
Intai masa depan
Mungkinkah ada yang kita terlupa
Mungkinkah ada tersalah tafsir

Mereka bertanya dan terus bertanya
They would never be satisfied
Answer by answer i gave
And now i almost give up

Sometimes their question make me down
Sometimes make me want to surrender
Sometimes make my heart weak
But most of the question make me stronger
That what we called 
Onak dan ranjau kehidupan

Sometimes i think i wanna leave
Sometimes i think i don't mean to be here
And that sometimes very hurt

I wanna leave this world peacefully
I wanna leave this place
I wanna stay where nobody would questioning me
I wanna some peace

Tapi mereka tak faham
Aku sendiri tak faham
What should i do?
What am i thinking?
Where should i go?

To the left? 
Where's nothing right
To the right?
Where's nothing left?

Right or left 
It's all up to me to decide
One wrong decision can make us suffer
Can make one self loses her smile
Can force herself into the deep of sorrow

I am now?
Who am i?
What are the purpose me still living here
Im not saying im not happy
Im not saying im happy
I just dont know what anymore

Then, 
I realized..
This were just a mere test
I've been far away for too long
It's time for me to go back

Kembali ke mana?
Kembali kepada fitrah
Doalah. 

Ya Allah, 
Engkau tak akan memberi ujian selain kemampuan ku
Engkau tak akan mengambil jika tiada pengganti
Engkau yg maha mengetahui

Jika ini yg terbaik untuk aku, org sekelilingku, dan agamaku. 
Aku redha
Jika ini bukan yg terbaik maka jauhkanlah

Aku mohon kepadamu.
Tabahkanlah hati ini. 
Amin ya Rabb alamin. 

No comments: