Sunday, April 8, 2012

that Bitch Blocked me



 

hey yo! 
i got this awesome story to tell ya!

you know when someone blocked you from facebook.
then you like..
" Damn Sh**, that B***h blocked me!"

okay alkisahnya begini..

i have this 'friend' budak laki. haha
he always call me. bla..bla.. 
flirting with me..
he said he like me, love me,.. etc..

then satu hari,
dia bagitau saya.. dia deactive Fb dia.
oh well.
saya okay ja.. lagi pun i jarang chat dengan dia.

pada satu hari yg indah..
saya buka la My Fake Fb.
( hihi... kedapatan la ada fake fb)

i saw His post!
then i realize , that he Blocked me.

wow. hebat la. saya tia tau apa tujuan kau buat macam tuh.

then, i text him.

"TAHNIAH.. i know what are you doing "

then he call me like million times.
texted me.
i reply just one.
" don't lie to me. enough"

he like.. 
" why? what are you talking?.. i miss you.
i love you until forever"

 I didn't reply..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

he called me again n again. 
urgh.. annoying..

apa love klu block saya d fb. saya tidak faham apa yg dia fikir.
lalala..
well, who care. haha..
i do~ not care..
hahah...

u lost a good friend like me. *perasan juga saya ni. hihi

No comments: