Sunday, October 9, 2011


Photobucket


YOU STOLE MY LOOK!!

And I dont like it!.
Dear oh dear, I really cant understand why you

TRYING SO HARD TO BE LIKE ME

in fact-
*you tell everybody that you are better than I am.
*You keep telling people how bad I am.

But still:

You are trying to be like me!

U bought all the same shirt that I have, u dress like me? And u talking like me? Ow damn shit. I dont like it!

Everybody know that.

kau post dekat FB, asking people kalau kau dah jadi sama macam saya


 
So Dear,

PLEASE STOP TRYING THAT HARD.

You cannot be me.
Just be yourself. (noktah)
Somebody will like you the way you are.


And dear,
One more thing.

PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT ME.

5 comments:

ayu.Shn said...

sepa kunun? haha

Apple said...

haha ada lah tuh ayu..

ayu.Shn said...

bha share2 ma...

Aziz Syaidahtul said...

damn..akan benci orang macam tu

Apple said...

bikin benci kan. ahaha