Thursday, December 26, 2013

3. Your current relationship. If single. discuss being single

Photobucket

lol. what with this title. aha. 
my current relationship is in a relationship with somebody. but its complicated. haha 
why i said its complicated? i also don't know. maybe because. i don't really know what on his mind. what is he think about me, what he think about this relationship. 
well, we never talk about love. haha. eww. 
not yet la to talk about that. me oso don't ready to talk about that. 
to be honest. i don't know what is relationship is. haha i'm happy that he is with me now. 
but we had to hide this from everybody else. i dont want people to know. 
especially ppl at our workplace. this is a topsecret matter. LOL
maybe just my bff know.. because they dont know him. lalalala

oh.. im right now sitting at ( tempat panggilan alam ) if you know what i mean. euu.. ahhahahaha
i hope someday he will be more open to me and talk about our relationship. LOL 

im sure nobody will read this if i dont share this on fb. haha.

i cannot post freely now. i want a more private life. hehe

babai.

No comments: