Tuesday, September 8, 2009

hate


sesungguhnya saya amat benci untuk berada d sini sekarang..
i really hate this place..
full of hatred,lie,hipocrate & nonesnse!!!
i hate people here..
i hate the surrounding..
i hate the air..
i hate the way they smile..
i hate the way they talk about their richness..
i hate when they say helo to me with their fake smile..
i hate the breeze here..
i hate sun here...
i hate to be here............
kuz.............
im be apart from the people i love...
cannot sleep in my own room..
cannot walk on my calm town...
cannot feel the soft breeze..
the breeze that always make me confort..
cannot play with my warm sun...
soo nice..
i miss my place...
i miss my family..
i miss all my greatest friend..
most of all...
i miss my beloved one.......................
please............
take me out from here....
i cannot take this anymore...
how i will survive this...
with all my strenght have been taken..
please.....
where is my star??
where all my good friend??
where else i have to go...
why i must suffer in this damn hell??!!
why must me?!!
why me??!
please...
anyone answer me...............
i dont want to be alone..................
i really hate to be alone..
even if peoples are surrounding me...
i cannot talk anymore..
i cannot walk anymore..
i cannot hear anymre..
i cannot see anymore...
im numb!!!
im nothing...........
im..............
im....
im who i am..........

apple will survive!!

No comments: